[WriteLog] Writelog and Kam

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and Kam
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 22:46:29 -0500
YES !

Just went through this here ...

Make sure your WRITELOG.INI file has the SAME BAUD rate
as the KAM+ is set to ... that was the 'issue' here as one pc would
work FB with it's KAM+, yet the other would not ... changing the
INI file (4800 here) to match the TNC seems to have solved it.

Here's just the line from my INI file for the TNC:

COM4:4800,n,8,1

So give that a try ... BTW, the WRITELOG.INI
file in in the C:\WINDOWS subdirectory ... or
is here at least ...

Hope this helps !  Still work through some other
issues with Writelog, most are OP related, so
will post some other questions a bit later ...