[WriteLog] Latest version of Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Latest version of Writelog
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 01:24:05 -0000
You have 10.18C even though it says 10.18A.

In general, unless you are a beta tester, you can ignore the differences
among the "A", "B", "C", versions because, as a matter of policy, only
one 10.18 is ever released for distribution. Except when something
bad happens--it didn't break for the beta testers and did break
for everyone else. That happened to 10.18, but the differences
among versions were only in the installer.

Version 10.19 is in final beta test. Unless "something bad happens"
again, you will hear an announcement about its availability shortly.

Wayne, W5XD