[WriteLog] DUPES - MORE

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DUPES - MORE
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 11:34:05 -0500
Well, it wasn't just the 5N0W - The DUPE function wasn't working for ANY
of the logged calls.  It had something to do with the fact that I also
was running DX4WIN, voice announcing spots.  I shut down DX4WIN and
restarted Writelog, and the DUPE function returned.

Anyone see why Writelog would quit recognizing dupes because DX4WIN was
running?  THANKS  And, PLEASE don't ask me why I was also running
DX4WIN...  ;-)

WA9ALS - John  jfleming@shelbynet.net
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als (now with Shack Cam!)