[WriteLog] RE: Fix For Packet Problem before ARRL DX PHONE Contest???

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: Fix For Packet Problem before ARRL DX PHONE Contest???
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 22:24:32 -0500
The key to get the error is to SH/DX/x, where "x" is a number greater
than the number of spots available.  If the number is small enough, no
problem.  My experience is that about 10 is safe, sometimes 15 is OK,
but much higher is taking a chance...

WA9ALS - John  jfleming@shelbynet.net
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als (now with Shack Cam!)