[WriteLog] "Can't open sound board for transmit"

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] "Can't open sound board for transmit"
From: k1ir@designet.com (Jim Idelson)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:23:01 -0500
Last night, I spent some time trying to get WL working in AFSK mode. Here's the
setup:
1.      WL and soundboard [Yamaha on-board sound in Dell P200] are working
great in
SSB mode. Outbound voice messages to radio work fine.
2.      In RTTY mode, I am able to receive and decode ok with the soundboard. I
have
selected the Stereo Soundboard AFSK option.
3.      When I hit Alt-K to go into transmit mode, I get the following error
message: "Rttyrite        Can't open sound board for transmit."

I suspect I have a configuration error, but can't seem to find it. Anybody been
down this path before?

Thanks and 73,

Jim K1IR