[VHFcontesting] HAMVENTION (Dayton/Xenia) FREE Flea Market Space

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] HAMVENTION (Dayton/Xenia) FREE Flea Market Space
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 11:55:54 -0400
Any of you die hard VHF/UHF/Microwave hams considering a trip to Dayton
Hamvention in May, and maybe thought about selling some stuff but don't want
to spend the money for a space?

My regular selling partners that sell and take turns watching the spaces so
we can all get out looking for treasures cannot make it this year.   I did
not want to lose my spaces so I booked them anyway and will be selling stuff
by myself.   This limits my ability to check out all the good stuff.   To
hopefully solve my dilemma , I am offering FREE selling space to anyone that
needs it in return for hanging out at the spaces off and on throughout the
weekend so that I can get out and about spending money foolishly as well.

I have 4 flea market spaces, a 10x15 canopy and a 7x14 closed trailer to
lock up valuable items at night.   If you have more than a couple of things,
you should bring a table or two.   There is also room for an additional
canopy if you have one.

Although it is to late to get advanced vendor tickets/flea market access and
parking passes before the Hamvention, I can help you get those on site.
Vender tickets (get you in early) are $26, the same as general admission.  I
can also get up to 2 additional parking passes for inside flea market
parking ($5) if your vendor ticket is added to my reservation listing.

Please contact me if you are interested. Depending on how much "stuff" you
have several others could be included in this invite.

I will be arriving in Xenia Wednesday (may 15) evening and will begin my
Flea Market space setup Thursday (May 16) morning and will be leaving there
on Sunday (May19)~ mid-day.

de K3SK
Dave Buckwalter
FM07 - Farmville VA