Re: [VHFcontesting] Storm damage

To: Paul N1BUG FN55mf <paul@n1bug.com>, "NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net" <newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Storm damage
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 13:17:26 -0400
Hi Paul

I just got my internet back on Wednesday afternoon. I am sorry about your storm damage. You must have been motivated to go up ther in the storm!!   We had 50 MPH winds all day Thursday and lots of heavy wet snow. I measured 22.75" here.  My antennas took a beating in the last storm with 1" of ice, but this time, all looks unchanged. I was hoping to do some work today now that the snow is almost gone, but it is raining. Maybe on Friday?

Good luck.

Dave  K1WHS