[VHFcontesting] 2304 and 5760 ready for contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2304 and 5760 ready for contest
From: Doug Allen <dougk4ly@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 16:49:00 -0500
After getting my 2304 loop yagi at 74' agl on the tower lat week and my
dual band 5.7/10 dish on the tower at 72' agl this week, I worked W4DEX at
99 miles on both 2304 and 5760 CW today and copied WB4OMG at 477 miles on
2304, all during very poor conditions.  I hope to try and work other
stations on my new bands next weekend during the contest and would love to
schedule anyone in the meantime.    The Icom 10G transverter will join the
IC-905 RF unit on the tower when we get some better weather later this
month or February.
Doug K4LY  EM85wb
Windmill Hill, Inman SC
6M- 5760 except 3.4