[VHFcontesting] BIRD ITEMS FOR SALE

To: Mark Thompson via VHFcontesting <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] BIRD ITEMS FOR SALE
From: Jeff Goldman <k3dua.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 11:06:44 -0500
BIRD ELEMENTS
I have the following used, and tested, BIRD (or Coaxial Dynamics equivalent)
elements available:
-
SHIPPING IN USA FOR ONE ELEMENT IS $6. ADD $1 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ELEMENT.
-
2-30 MHz
50H. 100H, 250H, 500H, 1000H - $135
2500H (C-D), 5000H - $175
-
VHF & UHF elements available:
The NORMAL PRICE IS: The price is $55 for one, 2 for $105, or 3 or more $51
each.
THE SALE PRICE IS: $50 EACH FROM NOW UNTIL 1/20/2024 - THE START OF THE JANUARY
VHF CONTEST.
-
25-60 MHz
- 5A, 10A, 500A
-
50-125 MHz
- 5B, 10B, 25B, 50B, 100B, 10KB(PEAK)
-
100-250 MHz
- 5C, 10C, 25C, 50C, 100C, 250C, 500C
-
200-500 MHz
- 5D, 10D, 25D, 50D, 100D, 250D
-
400-1000 MHz
- 5E, 10E, 25E, 50E, 100E, 250E, 500E
-
-
BIRD WATTMETERS
I have lots of BIRD 43 wattmeters available for sale. Some are in excellent
condition, some have a few paint chips, and a few are really rough physically.
ALL HAVE BEEN TESTED AND THEY ALL WORK CORRECTLY. I can supplying any BIRD 43
with UHF(F), or N (M or F), or BNC (M or F) connectors (no difference in
price.)
-
I also have a 4430 and a couple of BIRD 4431 (the same as a BIRD 43 with a
built-in sampler.) Again, I can supply any 4430 or 4431 with any connector as
mentioned above.
-
Let me know how "nice" a condition 43 or 4430 or 4431 you want and what
connectors you want on it and I will send you pictures of the wattmeter that I
select for you, along with the price including shipping to you.
-
JUST GOT IN A BIRD 4314B PEAK-READING WATTMETER.
-
-
MISCELLANEOUS
QUICK-CHANGE (QC) CONNECTORS (some BIRD, some other brands)
N(M&F)
UHF(F)
BNC(M&F)
HN(M&F)
LC(M&F)
C(M&F)
-
MISCELLANEOUS
Line-Sections
- Single element
- Mounting brackets and mounting frames for line-sections
- DC Cables, line-section to meter
Leather & hard-shell plastic cases for 43s and elements
Leather handle for 43s
-
SAMPLERS
Element samplers