[VHFcontesting] beacon question

To: VHF <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] beacon question
From: Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 00:28:54 +0000 (UTC)
A friend of mine is studying for his general licenseHe questioned me about
beacon frequenciesThe pool asks if there can be two beacons on the same
frequency.The answer is "no beacons can be on the same frequency".Now I was
wondering if the band in which they are talking about, had anything to do with
the answerLets talk 222 mhzThe W3CCX beacon transmit on 222.060Is the FCC
saying a beacon in Sunny California cannot transmit on 222.060>Makes no sense
to me, but I don't write the rulesHerb K2LNS