[VHFcontesting] ARRL Sept VHF Contest WZ1V

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Sept VHF Contest WZ1V
From: "Ron Klimas WZ1V" <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 16:06:58 -0400

3.4:
5.7:
10G:
24G:
-------------------
Total: 299 115 Total Score = 49,795

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:
Between having to QRT for T-storms/rain static, and my 1296 mast-mounted
station dying less than halfway through the contest, I guess the lack
of SSB-CW activity was the least of my issues. Totally missed the
short 6M Es openings, too busy playing catch-up on the higher bands.
The usual Sunday night activity rally never happened either.
Hoping for better luck next time. Thanks for the QSO's.

73 Ron WZ1V