[VHFcontesting] September

To: VHF <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] September
From: Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 19:17:02 +0000 (UTC)
I'll be operating low power from FN11UI next weekendOnly one day of the two,
depending on the weatherBands will be from 50 mhz to 2304.I can't take skeds at
exact timesWhat I would like to do is accumulate a list of stations wanting
FN11 especiallyon the microwave bands.When I find that station on one of the
lower bands, we will immediatelyQSY up.All the info will be given on a reply to
my E mail addresswa2fgk@yahoo.comI'll be using K2LNS during the contestI'll be
running 50 watts on 6-2-432On 222 about 25 watts902 and 1296 will be 10 watts
and 2304 I'll have 20 wattsDecent size yagi's  Between 15 to 20 ft upThere are
some distant  trees to deal with at the location 2,350 aslLast time I operated
from there, I had no cell serviceAny takers?All for funHerb K2LNS