Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 Activity Night is here again!!

To: "'David Olean'" <k1whs@metrocast.net>, <222Activity@groups.io>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 Activity Night is here again!!
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 10:52:37 -0400
Dave,

Sorry to hear you've been left out of the fun.   I am mostly just outside the
big red blob but have been working some fantastic VHF/UHF DX,  even several
1000+ mile 222 contacts.   I've added 10 new 222 states and countless Grids to
my overall count in the past 4-5 days during this opening, and none of them
were from New England.   I even worked AJ6T several times and he's only running
50 watts and has never been heard this side of the Blue Ridge before.

Hope to hear you tonight.

de K3SK
FM07th -- VA