Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL 10 GHz & Up Contest, 6:00 AM local Saturday, Au

To: Mark Thompson <wb9qzb_groups@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL 10 GHz & Up Contest, 6:00 AM local Saturday, August 19th to 12:00 midnight local Sunday, August 20th
From: Paul Bourque <pbourque@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 12:23:17 -0400
Good afternoon Mark,

Please note that the operating time restrictions have been removed for this
event. The webpage at http://www.arrl.org/10-ghz-up has been updated to
reflect that, as well as the rules at
https://contests.arrl.org/ContestRules/10-GHz-Rules.pdf

73,

Paul Bourque- N1SFE. ARRL Contest Program Manager.
n1sfe@arrl.org