Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] WZ1V ARRL 222 and Up

To: newsvhf@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] WZ1V ARRL 222 and Up
From: <ww1z_1@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 17:32:29 -0400
Hi Ron,

Sorry I missed you.  Yesterday I had to help my Sister. Then I had
promised someone I would help with a telescope that evening. Planned to
get on this morning after grocery shopping and the local flea market.
Then totally forgot it. Until 10 minutes before its ending. Quick trip to
the shack and hooked up 222 and did not hear anyone. Hooked up 432 and
promptly worked Dale, AF1T.  We went to 222 and worked there. Then worked
W1JR and N1JEZ as the contest ended.  I will try to do better for
September.

73, John WW1Z