[VHFcontesting] Unintentional Posting To Cellphones/Text Of E-mails to P

To: pacNWVHFASSOC <pnwvhfs@googlegroups.com>, VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "n6ze@aol.com" <n6ze@aol.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Unintentional Posting To Cellphones/Text Of E-mails to PNWVHFS & VHFContesting
From: peter h via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 19:34:35 +0000 (UTC)
1220pdt 04aug23
I usually make postings to PNWVHFS & VHFContesting from my IPhone I-11. I have
been told that my postings show up as Alerts, on some phones. I do not send
Alerts for phone/txt.
I posted my problem yesterday and have had k7mdl, k7yo, ve7arg, w3dhz, ve3rnj,
w3dhj, w7com offering ideas. Most also told me that this is "ALERT" not an
original problem!
This message I am sending is NOT from an Apple handheld, but is from an Lenovo
laptop computer.
IF this e-mail becomes a phone/txt ALERT, please let me know.
I would like to figure out what is happening.
Thanks.
bt73Pete, N6ZE