[VHFcontesting] FW: [222Activity] 222MHz All Mode Rig For Sale

To: <OVHFA@groups.io>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FW: [222Activity] 222MHz All Mode Rig For Sale
From: <ve3rwj@winsystem.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 15:49:42 -0400
From: 222Activity@groups.io <222Activity@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave
Buckwalter - K3SK
Sent: Tuesday, August 1, 2023 3:41 PM
To: 222activity@groups.io; vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [222Activity] 222MHz All Mode Rig For Sale

I have up for sale, the unicorn of unicorns, one of ham radio's most rare
and sought after radios, the Icom IC-375A 220MHz (1.25m) All-Mode 25-watt
base/mobile radio.  This radio is so rare, most hams, including many VHF/UHF
weak signal operators don't even know it ever existed.   There were only
ever two (2) all-mode 220MHz radios manufactured, the Yaesu FT-736R with a
220MHz optional module, and the IC-375A.  Unlike the FT-736R, the IC-375A
has a fully functional CAT interface and can easily operate digital modes. I
recommend Signallink  (Tigertronics - Online Shop, Products
<https://tigertronics.shop/shop/ols/search?keywords=SLUSB8PD&sortOption=desc
end_by_match> ) or XGGCOMMS (preferred) (Ham Radio CAT, PSK31, FT8, JT9 and
JT65 Interfaces - Icom Interface Shop (xggcomms.com)
<http://www.xggcomms.com/Icom-Interface-Shop(2066628).html> )

This radio is fully functional and was operated recently for EME and the
most recent weekly Tuesday 222MHz activity nights.  From a technical
standpoint, this radio is a 9.5.  The radio cosmetics I rate at an 8.5 with
minor scratches on one side and the bottom.

Photos of the rig can be seen at this link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vK5dg32iAEg3rJefdsVg9fvNNf1Q9v0m?usp
=sharing

This radio is a "spare" radio for my other 222MHz "spare" and it is in
excess to my needs.  This sale includes, the IC-375A, Icom hand microphone,
power cord, CAT interface cable, full set of documentation and the original
Icom box for the radio.  As a bonus, I will ship double boxed, free, and
insured (signature required) to any lower 48 address.

The price is firm at $1800 via Paypal.  I will also accept $1700 cash if
picked up here at my location (QRZ address) in Farmville VA.    Email me if
interested.  QRZ email address is good.   No holds unless you are on your
way here.   I plan on posting this to the QRZ and QTH boards in the next 24
to 48 hours.

de K3SK

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#1611) <https://groups.io/g/222Activity/message/1611>  |
Reply To Sender
<mailto:k3sk@buckwalter.co?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5B222Activity%5D%20222M
Hz%20All%20Mode%20Rig%20For%20Sale>  | Reply To Group
<mailto:222Activity@groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5B222Activity%5D%20222MHz%20All
%20Mode%20Rig%20For%20Sale>  | Mute This Topic
<https://groups.io/mt/100491455/4597995>  | New Topic
<https://groups.io/g/222Activity/post>
<https://groups.io/g/222Activity/unsub>  [ve3rwj@winsystem.org]

_._,_._,_