[VHFcontesting] 6M / VHF Stuff For Sale

To: FFMA@groups.io, FrontRange6Meter@groups.io, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 6M / VHF Stuff For Sale
From: David Swanson <dave@druidnetworks.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 09:16:41 -0500
Post FFMA Shack Clearing Sale..  Don't worry, I'm keeping enough to rove :)

-------

6 Device Larcan Pallet, modified for 6m Operation.  All FETs operational,
tested, and biased to .5A draw. W6PQL High Voltage Switch is also
installed, which when the wire is grounded enables the bias. Trace on the
final matching section of the PCB has had some issues with coming
delaminated, and I've had to repair it a few times, but is fully
operational now. $300 plus shipping.

http://druidnetworks.com/larcan_top_view.jpg
http://druidnetworks.com/larcan_highvoltage_switch.jpg
http://druidnetworks.com/larcan_trace_repair.jpg
http://druidnetworks.com/larcan_attenuator.jpg
http://druidnetworks.com/larcan_packed.jpg

Video of Operation, including FET Draw and Smoke Test:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTRlksumwG0

-------
EB104 1200w 6m Amplifier - Bought new in 2022. Only used for 1 season.
Currently modified for 5w input so I could use it with my 705, will happily
modify back to 100w drive if desired. Power Cable and Send cable for use
with IC705 included. $800 plus shipping.

http://druidnetworks.com/eb1046mkw1.jpg
http://druidnetworks.com/eb1046mkw2.jpg
http://druidnetworks.com/eb1046mkw3.jpg

--------

Yaesu G-5500 with Controller, LVB Tracker, and Separation Kit *Only
Elevation Side Works*.  Azimuth Motor burned up, but all parts are present
if you can find replacements or feel like rewinding wires. I don't, so
selling cheap. $200, plus shipping.

http://druidnetworks.com/5500-1.jpg
http://druidnetworks.com/5500-2.jpg
http://druidnetworks.com/5500-3.jpg
http://druidnetworks.com/5500-4.jpg
http://druidnetworks.com/5500-5.jpg
http://druidnetworks.com/5500-6.jpg
http://druidnetworks.com/5500-7.jpg

---------

MFJ LFA-6M5EL - Bought in 2020, used for the vast majority of FFMA. A
little dirty, but all pieces present will include custom feed cable made
with Type 31 Chokes and LMR400 into Female N connector. $250, plus shipping.

http://druidnetworks.com/LFA%205%20EL%20Parts.jpg

---------

Every item I'm willing to ship, but if you're interested email me direct
and I might be able to find a ride for it to your QTH. Also will present at
Central States next week and willing to bring items there. Obviously
shipping will not apply if a deal is made in person, or a ride is hitched.
If you think I'm off on any prices email me direct with an offer.

73!

-Dave, KG5CCI