[VHFcontesting] 222

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222
From: Dana <ve3dss@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 16:35:26 -0400
I asked Elecraft about a 3 band transverter… 144 222 432… not exactly did I get
a resounding yes…
I guess they are focussed on HF for now the the K4.
I have the K3 with internal transverter which is really convenient and it has
“daisy chaing “ capabilities that were never
Implimented .. for additional transverters internally.
They did have to their credit external transverters for 144 222 432.

For most VHF ers the transverter is the road to the bands and the Q5 5 Band
transverter paired with my K4 is the ultimate spinach.

So if IKY don’t get it, then buy DOMESTIC …..
Who knows maybe the Chinese will do it… I can get a 3 band BOEFENG for cheap so
why not and SSB mobile rig ?….hi

Keep pushing these guys… its been a 40 year slog… don’t stop…..

73 Dana VE3DS