[VHFcontesting] 222Activity Night

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222Activity Night
From: Howard Reynolds <wa3eoq@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 10:17:49 -0400
Wow! 14 stations; a new record for an activity night.  And I'm way out in
FM09!  Even missed a few and came up nil trying some others.  Very deep QSB
on the distant stations, but they always came out of the noise to Q5.
Sorry I missed microwave morning; Hagerstown, MD Hamfest.  Unfortunately,
they are being driven out of their nice location next year by the facility
more than doubling the rent.  If anyone wants a sked with FM09 on 902/1296
(or 1.8 to 432), just send me an email. WA3EOQ