[VHFcontesting] Tuesday 222MHz Activity Night

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Tuesday 222MHz Activity Night
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 08:43:45 -0400
Another Tuesday has passed and another few contacts have been logged.
Conditions were fair at times but there was a significant amount of QSB on
signals.    I started early trying to connect with K1WHS and a few others on
222 EME with no success before switching to terrestrial modes.   I ended up
with 6 total QSOs in the log, 2 - SSB,  1 - CW,  2 - FT8, and 1 - Q65B.  The
Q65B was made longpath with K1WHS via the moon later in the evening.

Activity seemed to be down this week, or possibly conditions were worse that
I assumed but still ok.      But, I still would like to know what happened
to all the 222 MHz operators in OH and WPA.   Back in the last century there
were many of them.

de K3SK
Dave Buckwalter

FM07 - Farmville VA