Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint & Activity Night K1WHS

To: VHF <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint & Activity Night K1WHS
From: Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 16:06:10 +0000 (UTC)
 Dave sorry we could not make the QThe temp system was terrible on rx.  I'm
skeptical about this location. Even though a nice sloping hillabout 5-7 miles
out mountains are 1,000 foot taller..I worked Jeff but he should have been
banging in. Even E mailed him when I got hometo ask if he was running
barefoot.I'll get a better idea next week with the TS2000X on 432.At least I
can do FT8 with that systemMight have to look for another spot in FN11 but it's
really a tough grid to operate fromwith tall trees on most hill topsI have some
nice spots in FN21 but the community needs FN11 on the upper bandsWill see what
happens next weekThanks for the tryHerb
    On Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 11:32:03 AM EDT, David Olean