Re: [VHFcontesting] Blogging MUD & Eastern V/U

To: RVHFG <rvhfg@groups.io>, OVHFA Groups IO <ovhfa@groups.io>, VHF Contesting eMail Remailer <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, Midwest Microwave <midwest-microwave@groups.io>, K0SM Andy FN12EU <10ghz-up@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Blogging MUD & Eastern V/U
From: Ev Tupis via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 23:58:30 +0000 (UTC)
The conference has concluded and all I can say is "wow" (in a very good way).
I've uploaded more pictures and captions to the blog on QRZ.com.  If you
weren't in attendance, you may find it interesting...at least until you can get
your hands on a copy of the proceedings for yourself.  I'm told that it will
appear on lulu.com in the near future.

https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/2023-eastern-vhf-uhf-conference-microwave-update-mud.860059/
Thanks to the MUD Committee and N.E.W.S. conference co-chairs along with their
team of support volunteers for making this informative and enjoyable.  The next
MUD was announced as occurring in the fall of 2024, near Vancouver, B.C.  What
a fantastic destination that is certain to add to the event itself!

Keep having fun!Ev, W2EV