Re: [VHFcontesting] It is TUESDAY! Time to get on 222 MHz!

To: "'Buddy Morgan'" <beamar@aol.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] It is TUESDAY! Time to get on 222 MHz!
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 13:43:42 -0400
Probably do much better if you had a beam of some sort.    Without propagation
enhancement the band will remain quiet.    Most every Tuesday night I rotate
the antennas 360º several times calling in SSB, FT8 and occasionally CW.
Tonight I will try to remember and try Q65 pointed your direction.

de K3SK
FM07