[VHFcontesting] For sale: W6PQL 144 MHz 1 KW Amp

To: NLRS List <nlrs@mailman.qth.net>, SVHFS@groups.io, VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, mivus@mivus.org, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net, "pnwvhfs@googlegroups.com List" <pNWVHFS@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] For sale: W6PQL 144 MHz 1 KW Amp
From: Bart Jahnke <bjahnke@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 19:58:08 -0400
All,

With the joys of tax time, and having multiple to 2m amplifiers, spare to
my needs is this W6PQL design 1kw 2m amplifier RF deck with front panel LED
bar graph, forward and reverse power metering, an amp meter, LED status
lights and built-in T/R relay. While these do not come with a 50 V power
supply, I have a spare HP, rectifier blade power supply (52v/50a) and could
include it for additional cost.

See the QTH ad with photo at:

https://swap.qth.com/view_ad.php?counter=1631240

Additional internal photos are available.

I can arrange for delivery at the news/mud VHF conference, or Hamvention,
or locally in the Hartford area.

73 Bart W9JJ