[VHFcontesting] Restacking the VHF antenna

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Restacking the VHF antenna
From: <k9mk@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 17:02:48 -0600
Greetings,

      At the old QTH my VHF antennas ran up the mast like most conventional
VHF antenna installs.  Here at the new QTH, I wanted to increase the number
of antennas on the same 20' mast.  I was considering concentrating the vhf
stacking configuration to make room for 20-10m HF antenna.  My thoughts are
to mount pairs of VHF Yagi's at each end of an 8' fiberglass cross boom.
Mounting a 2M12 paired (side by side) with 222-5WL.  Likewise, a second
cross boom above it with a second 2M12 with a 432-9WL on each end.  Does
anyone have experience with this or a similar configuration?  I would be
interested in hearing from you on your success and/or learnings.

Thanks

73 Mike K9MK
EM12JI