[VHFcontesting] 2.3 and 3.4 GHz Kuhne transverters and amps for sale

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2.3 and 3.4 GHz Kuhne transverters and amps for sale
From: Ed Kucharski <k3dne@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 14:12:47 -0500 (EST)
1.  2304MHz: Kuhne MKU 23 G2 transverter and MK231XL 10w amplifier.

I offer a 2304 MHz (G2 USA Option) transverter (max 3w 144MHz input and 1w
2.3GHz output) and 10w amp (1w input, 10w output) for sale. I have most of the
original documentation and factory boxes.

Prefer to sell as a package deal: $700 for both xvtr and amp. They were both
working when I took them out of service in 2015'sh. Photos available upon
request.

2.  3456 MHz: Kuhne 3.4G2 transverter and MKU PA341A 4w amplifier for sale.

The 34G2 xvtr requires max of 3w 144MHz input and 200mw (250mw measured at
Kuhne) 3456MHz output. The MKU PA 341A amp has a 250mw input for 4.2w (5w
saturation) output.

The transverter will require conversion to the new frequency allocation. There
have been a couple of threads on that subject recently on the uwave reflector
and I can provide a separate link to an article. It is well beyond my abilities
and expertise...

I'd really like to sell both the transverter and amplifier as a package deal. I
have original boxes and some of the original documentation. $600 for both or
best reasonable offer.

Photos are available upon request. All were working when I took them out of
service in 2015'sh.

73,
Ed K3DNE