[VHFcontesting] The RMNoise project...

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, VHF Reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] The RMNoise project...
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 20:34:43 +0000
Hello all....the RMNoise Project is moving ahead, although slowly.  I have created the RMNoise group on the groups.io system.  Just go to groups.io and look up our group.  Please(!!) put your callsign in your name when your register, so that we will know who you really are....HI.

I have a document that I will mail out to everyone when that gets done....it explains the how and what of the project.  The concept here is: The RM Noise project uses Artificial Intelligence(in the form of a large neural network) with the goal of removing noise from a CW or voice radio signal.  This actually works and the results are somewhat amazing.

Please join the RMNoise group if you have any interest in this project....we would love to have you....

73 Marshall K5QE
Randy Williams-the real expert here who has done all the real work.....