Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 MHz activity Night and other stuff

To: Peter KA6U <petervanh143@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 MHz activity Night and other stuff
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 19:37:07 -0400
Hi Peter

Wow, condx look quite good for 222 EME. 3 I'll be on a bit before 2300 UT and watching HB9Q along with ON4KST for the terrestrial stuff. I have been re working the setup with a band decoder so I can be a single operator and have one operating position. I have 222 & 432 working and am now adding in 144 as well.  Lots of changes for the better. I really am hoping that my generator is now fine. It sure seems to be.

73

Dave K1WHS