[VHFcontesting] QRV for contest

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net" <newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] QRV for contest
From: Paul N1BUG FN55mf <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 12:53:11 -0400
The connectors I was waiting for arrived this morning and I have just finished making nice color coded cables for 10 MHz GPSDO reference to the transverters.

I will be on 144 (1300W, 13 el 4wl at 120'), 222 (800W, FO-22 at 115'), and 432 (25W, FO-40 at 110') at the start of the contest. When things slow down to zero QSOs/hour, which usually happens around hour 2, I will probably wander off to more interesting things... but will check back from time to time throughout the contest. CW & SSB preferred, but I will do FT8 if there is anyone to work there.

73,
Paul N1BUG
FN55mf