Re: [VHFcontesting] Transverter

To: <fmfdoc1994@gmail.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Transverter
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 15:46:46 -0400
I have a new unused 222 transverter that I got through the "Transverter Store"
on eBay.   Made in Ukraine and get decent user reviews.   I bought it as a back
up, but have since gotten a second IC-375A, so it is now excess to me.    It
cost me $89 plus shipping   I'll sell it for $89 and ship it free anywhere
CONUS.   I accept Paypal only.

de K3SK
de K3SK