[VHFcontesting] UHF Contest results N1DPM

To: NEWS Reflector <newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] UHF Contest results N1DPM
From: Fred Stefanik <n1dpmfred@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 13:30:33 -0400
This was the " maiden voyage" for my new LFA yagis on 222 and 432.  I
have read people talking about lousy conditions.  I thought conditions
weren't half bad...  I got on at the beginning of the contest and
picked up K1DY on both bands right away.  I was then on and off (more
off then on) through the afternoon and evening and then again in the
morning off and on until about noon.  I was quite happy with what I
could work.  My best DV was Saturday night when I worked VE3ZV in EN92
at nearly 400 miles on CW.  All my qso's were on CW or SSB.  I did try
to run one FT8 sked that was out to EN82 but never completed.
Final totals were....
32 QSOs on 222
and
34 QSOs on 432