Re: [VHFcontesting] US Antenna Manufacturer

To: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] US Antenna Manufacturer
From: Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 02:43:38 -0500
Dave,

Regardless of the performance of the antenna, the story was priceless! I still
haven’t stopped laughing.

If you still have the design for the DS88-8, I’d love to take a look at it. It
might be well suited for the high-performance DX antenna we’re seeking.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
les@highnoonfilm.com <mailto:les@highnoonfilm.com>
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

NRC & IRCA Courtesy Program Committee Chairman
Member WTFDA, MWC

Perseus SDR,  AirSpy + Discovery, SDRPlay RSP Duo, Sony XDR-F1HD [XDR Guy
Modified], Korner 9.2 Antenna, FM-6 Antenna, Kitz Technologies KT-501 Pre-amps,
Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active
Whip.

“Nothing but blues and Elvis, and somebody else’s favorite song…”