[VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint results WZ1V

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint results WZ1V
From: "Ron Klimas WZ1V" <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 07:50:05 -0400
222 MHz Spring Sprint - 2022

Call: WZ1V
Operator(s): WZ1V
Station: WZ1V
Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31RH
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total: QSOs = 39 Mults = 20 Total Score = 780

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:
Band conditions were pretty terrible.
I consider myself lucky to work what I did.
My apologies to those I missed, it wasn't for a lack of trying.

Myself and a few others noticed someone who repeatedly
moved to the frequency of any DX station who spotted themselves,
and then call CQ rather than call the DX station who is there.
We implore that person to please re-think that flawed strategy.
It's totally rude to both the DX station and others.
Everyone else is just trying to have some fun. It's only a Sprint,
there's no need to cut everyone else's throat to always be on top.

Looking forward to the 432 Sprint next week,
hopefully with better band conditions.

73 Ron WZ1V