[VHFcontesting] ID 2 meter yagi antenna

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ID 2 meter yagi antenna
From: mike repinski via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 12:34:18 +0000 (UTC)
I recently purchased a few vhf antennas from an estate. One is a 12 element 2
meter yagi, roughly on a 18 foot boom. I originally thought it was a Directive
Systems antenna. However the feed is different than the manual I found in the
antenna sheets the estate had. The driven element is a 1/2 aluminum tube that
goes thru the boom. It uses 3/8 solid rods for the T match rods. Would any one
know who may have made this? Thanks Mike