Re: [VHFcontesting] A wild Idea to Fix Contest Activity

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] A wild Idea to Fix Contest Activity
From: Shawn Tayler <n7lq@xmtservices.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 14:00:09 -0800
Dave,
Interesting proposal.
Would this then have the band multiplier applied to the point total,
e.g. analog a digital contacts on 6M would give 3 points (your example
of 1 for Dig and 2 for analog) multiplied by 1 and say 3 points for
similar on 1296 would give 12 points (3 points for contacts times the 4
points per Q)?
Shawn