[VHFcontesting] Monday's 8 PM - 144.195 MHz - EMA, etc

To: vhfcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Monday's 8 PM - 144.195 MHz - EMA, etc
From: "Roger(WA1NVC) Coulson" <wa1nvc@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 17:51:15 -0500
Gentlemen:

I've heard a lot about Tuesday and 222 MHz recently but...

There is a group of us who get on every Monday at about 8 pm on 144.195 in EMA and the surrounding areas.

Give a listen where ever you are and maybe even give a shout. You never know exactly what the band conditions might be. We may not all be super 222 MHz stations like K1WHS or K1OR but we are certainly good enough.

I'll bet Dave can even hear me on a wet noodle from his location. Give it a try. We could use more activity on 144 MHz too!

Roger
WA1NVC