Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 Activity Night for December 14

To: "222Activity@groups.io" <222Activity@groups.io>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net" <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 Activity Night for December 14
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 09:43:04 -0500
Crap!!! I had the best of intentions but missed 222 Activity Night AGAIN! I apologize to those who made an effort to look for me. I will keep trying to find some solution to this problem. I went deeply into debt recovering from antenna damage only to end up with a station sitting idle for want of an operator with gas in the tank. If you have good health, please never take it for granted and live life to the fullest.

73,
Paul N1BUG