[VHFcontesting] 222 Activity Night

To: "NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net" <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "222 >> 222Activity@groups.io" <222Activity@groups.io>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Activity Night
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 16:37:52 -0400
I am running a bit late with this notice. Tonight is 222 Night. I hope to be on starting at about 2300 UT or 7 PM local time. If you have any 222 gear and an antenna, the plan should be to get on this evening and any and every Tuesday night and see what you can work.   Many of the guys and gals in the NE get on the ON4KST Chat page. (144/432 Region 2chat)  You can coordinate skeds for beyond your normal working range if you are so inclined. I am still without internet at my hilltop shack, but will have it back running very soon.  We found the problem with the 5 GHz link. It just  needs to be re installed back on the 100 ft tower.

73

Dave K1WHS