[VHFcontesting] 2304 55 watts +

To: VHF <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2304 55 watts +
From: Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 02:53:31 +0000 (UTC)
I have a Spectrum 2304 amp which needs a new home1 mw into an RF Bay brick
which drives the bigger amp.The RF Bay only puts out 1/2 watt. If you have more
drive,you can get more out of the amp.This system drove our 250 watter. Totally
tested and ship-ableThere are several fans on this plus a big heat sinkProbably
an overkillFor the complete system I would like $200 plus shippingTnx for
readingPictures on request73Herb K2LNS