[VHFcontesting] KLM elevator

To: VHF <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KLM elevator
From: Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 22:17:49 +0000 (UTC)
I have an old KLM elevator which is coming down off a short tower soonWe've
used it for EME on 6 - 222 and 432This chain driven unit will lift anything
with ease. Right now I have a 24 foothorizontal strutted tube laying on it.I
can send a picture of the unit right now on the 30 foot towerThis is a
basically like the big M2 elevatorIf any interest to do EME, with a large
array, this is what you needShipping would be very difficultI'm located in
north east PennsylvaniaE mail for a pictureThe horizontal tube could be cut to
12 foot for a box of 2 meter arraysThis held up two 30 foot yagi's on 6
meters73HerbK2LNSwa2fgk@yahoo.com