[VHFcontesting] WZ1V ARRL Sep VHF

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WZ1V ARRL Sep VHF
From: "Ron Klimas WZ1V" <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 10:19:53 -0400

3.4:
5.7:
10G:
24G:
-------------------
Total: 274 99 Total Score = 37,026

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:
Minimal operation this time. With my KW out for repair, only had 140 Watts on
2M. Was tied up with an outdoor project Saturday, so other than a few hours
Saturday night operated mostly Sunday. The 2M band was up a bit in the morning,
W4IY was in strong. Decoded AA4ZZ. K4LY and W4NH but couldn't reach them with
low power. Sunday afternoon activity on SSB was non-existent. 80 percent of my
6M
Q's were FT8, and of course with no one on SSB you can't ask for higher bands.
Activity on 2M SSB picked up after 8 PM Sunday, found some folks to work on 222
and up. But then Murphy came back and killed my desk mic, so had to share a hand
mic back and forth between 2 radios. Guess it was my turn in the barrel. TNX for
the QSO's.
73 Ron WZ1V