[VHFcontesting] K1DS 222 nite

To: NEWS Reflector <newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, packrats reflector <packrats@mailman.qth.net>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K1DS 222 nite
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 01:59:45 +0000
This was my last Tuesday for 222 here in the Mid-Atlantic/northeast as we are
headed back to FL in a few days. Was out to dinner so late start with a CW QSO
with WZ1V FN31, followed by a series of FT8 exchanges with W8ZN FM09, KC2HIZ
FN22, K1WHS FN43, WZ1V again, WA1T FN43, then CW with WA3EOQ FM09, and K1RZ PH
FM19. Amazing what's possible with just 35 watts and a homebrew WA5VJB 3-el
"Cheap Yagi." TNX again to all for being active and to Dave K1WHS for fostering
the activity and restoring band activity night. 73, Rick K1DS (catch me in EL96)