Re: [VHFcontesting] Fwd: MAST FOR ROVERS

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Fwd: MAST FOR ROVERS
From: Dan Tapper via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 13:15:02 -0400
I am also using the Penninger mast system off a trailer hitch mount.  I use the
“Quick Connect” mounts which makes antenna mounting a snap and the hitch mount
tips for easy assembly.  I use the armstrong method of rotation.  Here is a
video from a number of years ago and towards the end you will see the setup.
Very stable and the mast sections are 5’ so it is compact.
Dan
WA2BTR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YarWlr8ESg

Sent from Mail for Windows