[VHFcontesting] 222 Activity Night Announcement

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "newsVHF@mailman.qth.net" <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>, "222 >> 222Activity@groups.io" <222Activity@groups.io>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Activity Night Announcement
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 10:11:16 -0400
Hello 222 MHz denizens,

This just a reminder that tonight is 222 MHz Activity Night. I am making a special trip to my shack from camp at lakeside where the water temps are about 72 and the breeze is cool.  I do not want to miss a 222 night!  We might have some good condx as the weather is hot and somewhat sticky! It should be much better than cold, windy and with snow flurries, so get on and see what happens!

I will be there with my Version 3.0 power supply all set to rock 'n roll. I shined up the director elements too.

Dave K1WHS