[VHFcontesting] FS: Icom 910H 2m/70cm high power all mode radio

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: Icom 910H 2m/70cm high power all mode radio
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 15:54:08 -0500
 I have for sale an Icom 910H 2m/70cm SSB/CW/FM satellite radio in very
good condition. This model does 100 watts on 2 meters and 75 watts on 70cm,
dual receive so you can listen to both bands at once, full duplex for the
satellites, has a built in CW keyer, CTCSS encode and decode, and many
other features.
-
It is a great radio for higher power on our main VHF and UHF bands, and
also for satellite work and comes in a compact package easy to take roving,
mobile and portable as well.
-
It comes with the Icom hand mic and a very short power cord with powerpole
connectors on it.
-
I am asking $750 plus shipping

73 John AF5CC