[VHFcontesting] M2 5WL 2 meters

To: VHF <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] M2 5WL 2 meters
From: Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 02:11:49 +0000 (UTC)
I'm trying to do a repair of a long yagi for 2 metersI think it's a 5WLThe
center pin on the Female N is badI checked with M2 and to replace the the DE is
75$ plus shippingUnGODlyI took the small aluminum box apart, took out tons of
goop, and got the N connector unscrewed.Other than M2, does anyone know where I
can get a connector replacement ?For sure this is not a normal NThe threaded
part that screws into the aluminum block is about 3/8 inch fine threadThank you
guys.Will give out some points Sunday afternoonHave funHerb K2LNSCall always
used on VHF is WA2FGK