[VHFcontesting] KM4KMU working June VHF/UHF from FM16WV

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KM4KMU working June VHF/UHF from FM16WV
From: John Young via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 04:02:29 +0000 (UTC)
KM4KMU will be working from FM16WV in Virginia Beach Virginia for the June
contest.6m, 2m, 1.25m & 70cm.100W, 12' beams with a pre-amp on 432 on a 30'
mast.SSB voice and FM.
Since I am going to be at sea level in an urban area and not one of my normal
2,500 or 4,000 foot mountain top sites in the National Radio Quiet Zone this is
going to be comparatively tough sledding.  I will be splitting my time between
FM and SSB.  It will be nice to work from home for a change, no bears, no tent,
no generator and hot food with a refrigerator, shower and a real bed nearby.
If you want to set up a schedule you can reach me at 703 678 6795 at any time
by test or cell.  Prior to the contest you can call, text or email me at
nosigma@aol.com
Good Luck to all.
73JohnKM4KMU