[VHFcontesting] W0W EN48oc Grid Activation 50mhz, 144mhz

To: "FFMA@groups.io" <FFMA@groups.io>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "nlrs-bounces@mailman.qth.net" <nlrs-bounces@mailman.qth.net>, Minnesota Wireless Association <mwa@w0aa.org>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W0W EN48oc Grid Activation 50mhz, 144mhz
From: vince pavkovich <mnvinnie@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 13:40:09 +0000
Special Event Station Call W0W

Please look toward EN48oc as we will be qrv early Saturday morning May 29th
through mid morning Monday May 31st,
this memorial day weekend as AC0RA, KB0HNN, and myself K0SIX are planning to
activate rare grid EN48. We will be bringing 6m and 2m with decent antennas and
qro on both bands. We will be using Wyatt’s set up of  amps and antennas
144mhz = (2 x 12) utilizing ft8, ms, eme, ; 50 mhz = 6m5 utilizing ms, ft8.

If all goes well, Brad and myself may be operating starting late afternoon
Friday, May 28th on six meters with my portable set up of 6m5x and 500 watts,
ft8 and or msk144.  We will update on slack.

This is the same qth W0W has operated from before in (2013,2014, 2015). This is
located in Northeastern Minnesota  along the Gunflint Trail and the Canadian
border, overlooking Magnetic Lake to our north and Gunflint Lake to our south.
Since our last activation 2015 internet has been installed and we can easily
coordinate all activity via slack and ping jockey.

We hope to get you in the log.  Logs will be uploaded to LOTW.  Cards will be
available via K0SIX.

Any help would be appreciated via PayPal mnvinnie@hotmail.com

73 Vince
K0SIX