[VHFcontesting] Help with vintage mirage brick amp

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Help with vintage mirage brick amp
From: Tim Coad <timcoad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 14:41:51 -0800
Hi , I have an older brown faced Mirage 2 Mtr 30-160 amp and right before
the contest it stopped working.

The power light comes on but the amp does not key. I plugged a foot switch
into the back thinking that might be an external key input but nothing
happens. So maybe there is a relay that is out?

Does anyone know how hard this is to fix and if this is common problem?
Thanks

Tim
NU6S